A homeowner’s policy covers damage to your property, including household contents. It also covers your liability or legal responsibility for any injuries and property damage you or members of your family cause to other people. This includes damage caused by household pets. However, damage caused by floods and earthquakes are not covered under a standard homeowner’s policy. Separate policies must be purchased for these perils.

If you rent, consider purchasing renters insurance. It protects against the loss or destruction of your personal possessions from fire or smoke, lightning, vandalism, theft, explosion, windstorms, and water damage (not including floods). It also pays for additional living expenses if you are unable to live in your apartment because of a fire or other covered peril.

Homeowners Insurance Policy Quote

Fill out the form to request a homeowners insurance quote. To protect your privacy, please do not put your Social Security Number on this form. We will, however, contact you for your Social Security Number during the quoting process. Most insurance carriers require your Social Security Number because your insurance score may reflect a premium increase or decrease.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.